Monday, October 13, 2014

Zombeardtosis

Have any of you Woozens noticed the fact that our beards are either named Zombeardtosis Evalis or Zombeardtosis Filis? Does this mean that this was the diease that Eva and Fil's father had? Who is Eva and Fil's dad?

Imagine is on the case! But remember.. this information is top secret... (Not really, I'm sharing it with you guys, so pass the word...)

In my last intry, I stated the factors of WoozWorld Zombeardtosis and where it is coming from...
(http://woozworldglow.blogspot.com/2014/10/connections.html) < Check that out for the details...
Anyway, today I've gone around asking people about what this diease is about and who or where its coming from...


1st Woozen: JemmaLove (On WoozWorld)


Imagine: Hello. I am from the blog Woozworld Glow and I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions regarding the Zombie Illness.
Jemma: Hey and sure :3
Imagine: Okay. Where do you think this is coming from?
Jemma: The slime. And the slime might be from someone evil ;o I don't know who though.
Imagine: Why do you think they named each style of hair after Fil and Eva?
Jemma: Umm not sure why.
Imagine: Do you think its possible for Fil and Eva to pass on this illness?
Jemma: Yes. They already have x3
Imagine: Okay, One Final Question: How do you tend to stay healthy? And do you have any advice?
Jemma: Get cured and lock yourself In a unitz ;) then just chill with the humans

2nd Woozen: oliviagraceh

Imagine: Hello. I am from the blog Woozworld Glow and I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions regarding the Zombie Illness.
 Olivia: ok.
Imagine: Okay. Where do you think this is coming from?
 Olivia: mya... or jay max or jenny... those people are just so happy about this ill
Imagine: Why do you think they named each style of hair after Fil and Eva?
 Olivia: because they are just crazy! this is a nightmare!
Imagine: Do you think its possible for Fil and Eva to pass on this illness?
 Olivia: yes. but it looks like they are sitting on their big butts.
Imagine: Okay, One Final Question: How do you tend to stay healthy? And do you have any advice?
 Olivia: i eat humans brain its so ugh i miss burgers! and yes i do have advice! dont get cocky you will become one of us one way or another every one. will be a ZOMBIE. till the end of halloween :)

3rd Woozen: mily397

 

Imagine: Hello. I am from the blog Woozworld Glow and I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions regarding the Zombie Illness.
 Mily: Okie '-'
 Imagine: Okay. Where do you think this is coming from?
 Mily: Probably the green ooze stuff :-/ Then again this is just for halloween
 Imagine: Why do you think they named each style of hair after Fil and Eva?
 Mily: Yeah cause i noticed the girl hairstyle looked familar
 Imagine: Do you think its possible for Fil and Eva to pass on this illness?
 Mily: hmm... Im not really sure. All I know is the "jelly and water cure" Is just a glitch. Because when you change or log off. You turn back to a zombie, so its just a waste of beex :-/
 Imagine: Okay, One Final Question: How do you tend to stay healthy? And do you have any advice?
 Mily: Well.. I suggest not to waste beex on the cure :-/ Just embrace the fabulous beard c: and have a Great Halloween c:

That is all, and thank you to the Woozens who helped me with these questions. 
Question of the Day: Who do you think is behind this?
AND WELCOME JUSTIN, TO WOOZWORLD GLOW! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment