This issue has been bugging me for a while now and I just realized, now I finally have a place to speak out on it.
So a little while ago woozworld made a HUGE conversion, to users only being able to sell items for beex. I understand that it is extremely hard for new users to make wooz, but it seems like woozworld completely eliminated wooz when buying and selling things. This is completely outrageous.
It may be hard for people to get wooz, but I believe there is another alternative for this problem, whether than having to ultimately buy wooz with actual money. Instead of making everything beex they could have simply gave the option of either purchasing things for wooz or beex.
I personally have way more Wooz than I do Beex, and it's unfair that I am faced with having to use Beex to buy things from users, when in actuality I purchased VIP for the extra 50-60 Wooz and no queue.
I would never purchase Wooz from the store, because it is a rip off and it's completely irrational.
I lost my train of thought but what I am saying is instead of making it extremely hard to gain Wooz, and buy items being able to wear them without having to be a certain level, Woozworld should go back to how it used to be.
It should go back to being able to sell things for either Wooz/Beex or both. It should go back to not having to be a certain prestige level to wear an item, if you bought it, you should be able to wear it. Every single Halloween item in the Shopz is for Wooz, so how on Earth do they expect people to actually purchase it, if they can't inherit Wooz properly?
Prestige is irrelevant and I only pursue it as something to do, because I just want to be level 50.
Jenny stated that Woozworld "Never goes back but only moves forward." I personally think we are not living in Woozworld anymore.
We're living in BeexWorld and this isn't what I signed up for.

No comments:
Post a Comment