One of my friends has recently caught with the love bug on WW. So me being
curious asked her how she knew the guy she was dating wasn't a girl or a old
man who stalks little girls on the internet, of course she got defensive and
told me she already gave him her kik, instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, and
e-mail. O_O -Coughs- Um? Isn't that releasing too much? She basiclly gave him
the red carpet to stalking her if he was an old man on the web. I honestly
don't date online, sure I talk to guys and stuff, but what's the point? It's a
virtual game!! Live your life instead of worrying if your "boyfriend"
or "girlfriend" is cheating on you when your not on ( which
typically happens).
I honestly see online dating as wrong. I mean there's six year olds on there and we're over there kissing and flirting. Thanks for the appropiate world! -Coughs-
Cyber bullying, the bullying on the internet. I love this crap! Everyone's like, "Bit, Stew pod, Ugly, Poor, Doughnut Hole." Okay maybe not the doughnut hole one, maybe that's only me. Wait Lemme get my big red font on..But seriously, it's a virtual GAME. Get over it, like really, " Ugh, your so poor, i'm so rich bit!" =-=. If somebody does do that to you, leave the unitz and report them. O_O Like no fighting or drama big exclamation mark and leave. End of Convo. We're Done Here.
Thank you for the positive feedback through messages on WW BTW. C: It really helps me write the other posts. Oh yeah 2 more days till Red's contest is done. For more info go to the Contests page. Ty

No comments:
Post a Comment