Hey its ya girl Annebell (Im SOO Flawless Right? Ya I Know) Lol,Ok so haven't yall noticed how people make jelly units the first the when your a zombie that comes to your mind is: "Finally I Been Looking For The Cure All Day And Here It Is." but, then when you get there your blocked off from the jelly. That makes me SO ANGRY. Its not right to get somebody all happy to finally get the cure but when they get there YOUR BLOCKED OFF FROM IT. That is so not even cool I actually confronted them before and they gave everybody some jelly (Ya i know im a hero xP) So next time you see that happening and you have extra jelly you probably won't need if you can make and add and let them have some.
Ps: Or When The Cure Is Gone From The Unit Everytime That Happens To Me Im Just Like=.= -Grabs Sledge Hammer, Hits Computer Repeatedly.
~Annebell
No comments:
Post a Comment