Hey YOU! Its Jayvonna and I was at woozen quest today and there was just so much cyberbullying there. Glitz7 and XxGoldayymakerxX were there and they were have a fight! D: It was terrible because poor Goldy didn't wan't to fight but Glitz loves to win. . .
Well anyways, im here to talk about CyberBullying. Its not cool, and I don't understand it because umm like your gonna fight pixels? Ok, wow come at me bro! Haha Jk, if someone ever bullies you mainly on the internet ignore them don't fight back because there probably bigger,meaner,and stronger than you are.
But, if the bully keeps messing with you after intense ignoring, continue to step 2: REPORT THEM! Now since report takes a while to work. Tell a friend or somebody you trust. There has to be someone, I mean you have 3000 friends on your friends list but theres no one on there you trust. Wow. . .
Finally, the last step ask NICELY, for them to leave you alone. Now I don't care how much you hate them. . . Asking rudely will give them something to put against you. In some cases, it makes you the bully. If they say: No I Do Wahtz I Wants Bruh. Don't worry POTATOE!! Your friends will help you. Mods and Woozguidez will too!
Untill Next Time,

No comments:
Post a Comment