Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Haven't Posted In A While

Hey guyss, Red here, I'm so sorry that I haven't posted lately, but I'm here to announce that we have 1333 views! :D Thank you to our bloggers and viewers that made this blog grow! We'll be here in the future and always bringing you guys the new updates of Woozworld and some of our own! Again, I really wanted to thank the people that made this blog grow. I wanted to make a serious blog because all the other blogs I make, I just end up not working on it anymore and so I get really disappointed, but this blog is different. I'm gonna work seriously on this and make it continuously get better and better. And another thing, I want to welcome justin125i to the blog! I know you've been to many blogs before and I know you know what you're doing xD. So I'm going to leave it up to you. I just wanted to post a little something to tell you guys about a new blogger and that I couldn't post these past couple of days. Thanks c;
-Love, x-RedGlitt-x




No comments:

Post a Comment