Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Zombie Virus: The Woozens

Hey Glowbabies! XD


I conducted some interviews with some random woozens!

Smart: HI! Can I ask you a few questions?
Mash: Sure
Smart: Ok. First Question: How do you feel about the zombie virus?
Mash: I hate it! I look bad and nobody likes me!
Smart: Do you find this funny in any way?
Mash: Nope! I look horrible.

Smart: Ok! Are you feeling anger with the woozband or mods?
Mash: Yes
Smart: Thank you for taking your time to answer these questions!
Smart: Hello fellow zombie! I want to ask some questions.
Silly: Ok
Smart; Do you find this funny in any way?
Silly: Yes
Smart: How?
Silly:Because people look funny in their beards.

Smart: Lol True :)
Smart: So how do you feel about the virus?
Silly: It's kind of weird seeing people like zombies.

Smart: Thank you for your time and don't forget to visit Woozworld Glow . Blogspot. com

Then I found this guy at speed dating. Yes glowbugs, zombies date too!

Smart: Hello! Can i ask you a few questions?
Autry: Sure
Smart: Do you think the virus is a nuisance?
Autry: Yes

Smart: Is it interuppting your dating life?
Autry: Yes
Smart: How?
Autry: I feel like i'm not special, i'm just a zombie trying to find a girl.
Smart: So do you feel angry with the woozband for doing this to you?
Autry: Yes! How am i supposed to compete with guys for a girl? A beard growing contest?
Smart: Thank you for your time and don't forget to visit Woozworld Glow.blogspot.com

That concludes the interview session for today Glowies. I hope you had an insight of what is going on in our minds!!
                                               Forever Yours- Smartstarb

No comments:

Post a Comment