Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Omg Yall Glitz7 And @SamPoliceOfficer Came To A Unit When I Was There

Glitz7 she came before @SamPoliceOfficer. Shes Shown Below

Shes The One In The Fabulous Red. (Of Course!) I Got Everyone To Say Happy Halloween (Almost) xP. I Told The People In The Picture To Add Me So I Could Post Their Names Here They Are:
BellaCutieGirlIV
BeMyBabydeq
LeslieGrande
Shirlol
Syddalton
Glitz7
Annebell (Me)
The Rest Must Not Of Added Me, There Lost. :3




There Is The Famous (And The Best Woozguide In My Opinion)
He Was Talking About The Cure But Sadly I Didn't Get A Picture Of It.
He Said Something About The Slime Not Easy To Manipulate And That Mods Were Still Working On It.
Lets Just Hope They Hurry Up With The Cure Cause Im Tired Of Looking Like This:





Thats Not Me I Was Cured It Was Someone Else.

















~Annebell

No comments:

Post a Comment