Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas News!! 23 days till Christmas :)

Hey Guys!!!!!
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy am sorry for NOT POSTING. :'(
I will post an extra long post on THURSDAY, PROMISE!
BTW 23 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!! WOOH!
But SantaWooz apparently was like SCREW IT! and ran off to the beach with his wife. -.- So what are we gonna do? LilyWooz being the sweetheart she is, elected 4 candidates to be our Santa. Woozens (us) had to collect ornaments to gain points for which candidate we wanted to be Le Santa. The one who finally won was LOGAN! She promises that instead of having a cold Christmas, We'll be  hanging at the beach with the sun shining. So while Logan is off planning, Woozens will recieve a different colored key and chest every day at 7 Pm WT. When a friend unlocks the chest with the same colored key, the friend will recieve beex,wooz,energy,preztige, and the owner of the chest will refresh and recieve a bigger prize. I personally love the idea and it seems that others do to! :)

(Probably Have a Signoff Picture Friday or Thursday) -Smartstarb

No comments:

Post a Comment