Friday, November 7, 2014

I AM BACK!! :)

Heyy guys! My depressing technical issues have been magically healed by Bob the Technician! ( Thanks Bob the Technician!) Excuse me Letter A? you all didn't miss me. D: Oh ok -cries- ;_;;_;;_;;_; Oh the letter B did. It's kewl kiwi -sniffles. So I noticed how to blog header hasn't been changed, the quote and fact hasn't been either. I'm like this place is d...e....a...d. So i decided to put on my rainbow cape and rescue you all.Here I AM?!
-TAPS ON YOUR SCREEN- is anyone here? O_O Are you all listening? Oh you are good.
Soo Headlines 

Glitz and Rocky are BACK 2gether 4eva

Zombeardtiosis is FINALLY Over!!
Fashion friday has come and gone! But woozens are outraged about WAY TOO HIGH prices.


Our Beloved MyaWooz is looking for a partner in Fashion. Get your threads ready! 

Ill post more later- 

Make sure your watching for me-

No comments:

Post a Comment