And some more information about the disease:
Now, I'm going to tell you guys how to get cured! First, you eat a jelly and your skin should be a different color from your face:
And once you eat the jelly, you have to drink water and then you should be all cured!:
You have to eat the jelly and drink the water in THAT ORDER for it to work. The other bad thing is, is that if you log off, change your clothes, or change your skin tone, you will be turned back into a zombie. So, try not to get turned into a zombie in the first place. I'm not exactly sure when this zombie thing will end, but I hope for it to end, soon. I don't think you necessarily need the Zombie Survivor's Outfit to protect yourself. I was cured and I didn't wear it but even when zombies came near to me, I didn't turn into a zombie O-0. But if you guys want to buy it just in case, it's in ShopZ for VERY cheap under the "Halloween" and "Costumes" tab.
This post was to let you know how to cure "Zombeardtosis" and I hope it helped! Good luck, and stay alert to everyone around you. When a zombie gets close, take action! Stay human.
Love, x-RedGlitt-x



No comments:
Post a Comment