Thursday, October 9, 2014

Brains Or Naaaw??

Hey guys, it me Jayvonna *3*!! So, this new Virus  thing is going on in woozworld. Its called; ZOMBEARDTOSIS. Yes, Walking Dead fans, this turns you into a zombie when you are 3 blocks near a infected zombie. Now you may be thinking: COOOL BEANS I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE A ZOMBIE ;3. Orrr you maybe be thinking: Why??? I liked how I looked befooore! They're are many opinions on this but sadly most of them are negative.

Many people are trying out the Jelly And Water Cure, but its all a waste a money. How you ask? Because when you either level up, restart, or log off you get infected. AGAIN. Sucks right? Well there is some good news about this alsoooo! :3

The good news is if you luv zombies your gonna be screaming in delight when you log in! More good news, the Virus is said to only last for Halloween or the day after Halloween. So all the ZOMBIE HATERS won't have to suffer for so long.

Untill Next Time,


No comments:

Post a Comment